Customer Service Skills
- 2 – Days program
- Confidence Building.
- Positive Thinking & Motivation.
- The power of Positive Attitude & Emotions.
- Importance of Customer Service Skills.
- Promoting the quality Image of the Organization.
- Handling Customer Enquiries.
- Understand the skills and various methods required for effective communication with customers.
- Effective Non-Verbal Communication.
- Active Listening.
- Handling Difficult Situations.
- Handling Difficult Customers
Program Objectives - (At the end of this program participants will have)
- Acquired skills to increase sales, profitability and bigger market share from building long-term customer relationships.
- Benefited from increased confidence and a more positive attitude towards their work and customers. They will have both, the motivation and the advanced customer service skills needed to deliver consistently, customer service of the highest standard
- Acquire the ability to deliver competitive advantage for their company.
Note : A half-days follow up program once every three months is recommended to create and sustain a customer service culture within the organization
*Please note that This program can be further custom designed as per the needs of the organization.
Methodology : Lectures, Group Discussions, Role-Plays, Video playback and Feedback.
Target Groups : Managers, Supervisors and Employees dealing with different types of customers.
Recommended Number of Participants: Ideal – 20
Founder Director- Ecole Solitaire.