International Business Etiquette
- 3 – Days program (Residential / Non-Residential)
- Building Self – Confidence
- Self-Awareness / Self Analysis
- Power of Positive Attitude
- Power of Positive Thinking
International Cultural Sensitivity & Understanding
- Importance of International Business Etiquette.
- Understanding of various International Cultures & differences between them (special focus on 1 to 2 countries as per brief from organization).
- Knowledge and Pride in our own culture.
Handling Culture Shock
- Understanding and handling stress while adapting to a new environment.
Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Art of entertaining and getting entertained.
- Do’s and Don’ts at Social/Official get-together, parties etc.
- Effective Non-Verbal Communication
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Conversational Skills
- The Art of Effective Self-Presentation
- Dressing Right
- Personal Hygiene
Basics of Table Etiquette
*Please note that this program can be further custom designed as per the needs of the organization.*
Lectures, Role-plays, Video Playback and Feedback.
Recommended Number of Participants:
Ideal – 20
Founder Director- Ecole Solitaire.